Thursday, October 17, 2013

Dongho Leaves U-Kiss

I'm sure that by now, all of my readers have heard the news that Dongho is leaving U-Kiss and that the group will continue as a six member group.  It's not a rare thing that a member of any particular group would decide to leave the group in order to grow as an artist or to focus on studies for a while.  But Dongho's reason for leaving is because he wants to live as a regular person.

Dongho's lifestyle as a celebrity must have been really burdensome for him, since he's even been getting sick.  For once, NH Media has done something smart by allowing Dongho to leave the company despite the fact that he has three years left on his contract.

I'm sure most of us will miss Dongho, but since it's his wish to live normally, I guess there's not much we can do about it.  He's still young, so I guess he can take any direction he wants when it comes to starting a new career.  I wish him the best of luck with all of his future endeavours.

No comments:

Post a Comment