Sunday, June 10, 2018

Personal Update

Hey, everyone.

It's been a long time since I last updated this blog...almost 5 years! Amazing how time flies, isn't it? Well, this entry is going to be more of a personal update, to let you guys know what I've been up to.

First things first, I am still very much into kpop and dramas, even though, to be honest, it's really difficult for me to keep up with everything at this point. I have a lot of opinions to share on everything that has been happening, from the conclusion of the KHJ vs Choi drama to Yoochun's scandal to TOP's marijuana scandal and the Korean version of the #MeToo movement. However, I'm not going to try and catch myself up. We'll just be moving forward.

If you don't particularly care for my personal life, this is the time to stop reading this particular post. So I went back to school. I am currently in university studying computer and information sciences. I'm not passionate about it, but I'm okay, so I'll graduate with a degree. I'm not even sure if I want to continue working in tech, but that's a bridge I'll cross when I get to it.

That's pretty much it. You'll be hearing from me real soon.

Link up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment