Friday, September 13, 2013

Good News

It's a shame that these days, I usually have scandals and court cases to write about. It gets kind of depressing actually.  But recently, there was some good news on the different entertainment sites, and it was better than a new release or a selca.

Infinite's leader, Kim Sunggyu, is known among his fans for his good manners and bright smile (as well as his very squinty eyes).  His kind personality was once again showcased as he gave out money to some of his fans, that had stayed late into the night to support him, so that they would be able to catch taxis home.

Now, I don't really have much of an opinion on this, but my feels exploded when I read the article.  As an Inspirit, I'm proud that my favorite group (tied with B2ST) has such a kind hearted leader.  They've been around for about three years now (they debuted in 2010) and his kindness seems to only become more profound as time goes on.  I hope that it's a trend that we will continue to see in the future, not just from Sunggyu, but from all the other idols that have ever and still do display such basic kindness to their fans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment