Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I'm Back

So, it's been over a year since I left, and now I'm finally back.  So much has happened in the past year and a half - both in my personal life and in the world of kpop.  

It seems that the trends of 2013 were public relationships and major company scandals.  The boys of Block B had more than their share of scandal, Seungri (Big Bang) was involved in a sex related scandal (no surprise there), Daniel (Dalmatian/DMTN) got caught in a drug case, Lee Hyori is getting married and the list can go on and on.  I'll be going back in time to give my views on each and every one of the major scandals of late 2012 - 2013 before the year is out, don't worry.

During my time away, I've started listening to more non-idols, and I can't wait to share some of my favorite songs with you all. I haven't quite developed a favorite artist yet, but I'm leaning towards Ra.D and Urban Zakapa.  I'm also in love with Verbal Jint. Either which way, every day, starting today (only later because I'm currently two hours late for school), I'll be posting a MV from one of those non-idol artists that I love. 

I'll be back later with two posts. See you then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment